Friday, November 22, 2013

I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."

Cherries and cancer - WTF fun facts
Cherries and cancer - WTF fun facts
Click here to download
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
I did this when my younger cousin got a random call, and when i said "but theres blood everywhere," my cousin took the phone and said "NEVER MIND HER, SHES JUST MENTALLY DUNSTABLE. DONT CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN."
Click here to download
Haha cute kid...I'm more impressed they spelled "accident" correctly! Haha ????????????
Haha cute kid...I'm more impressed they spelled "accident" correctly! Haha ????????????
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment