Wednesday, November 20, 2013

So me and my friend Call Me Bhuado decided to play Army Of Two : The Devil's Cartel and you get to see the funny outcome! This is our first attempt in a dual commentary and we used xbox live party chat,that's why the audio might not be great.For future videos we found a better audio setup.You get to see us team up,kick ass

Jeanne de CLisson; French pirate - WTF fun facts
Jeanne de CLisson; French pirate - WTF fun facts
Click here to download
With my mind on my mommy and my mommy on my mind ;-)
With my mind on my mommy and my mommy on my mind ;-)
Click here to download
So me and my friend Call Me Bhuado decided to play Army Of Two : The Devil's Cartel and you get to see the funny outcome! This is our first attempt in a dual commentary and we used xbox live party chat,that's why the audio might not be great.For future videos we found a better audio setup.You get to see us team up,kick ass
So me and my friend Call Me Bhuado decided to play Army Of Two : The Devil's Cartel and you get to see the funny outcome! This is our first attempt in a dual commentary and we used xbox live party chat,that's why the audio might not be great.For future videos we found a better audio setup.You get to see us team up,kick ass
Click here to download
Smoking is a filthy habit, but DAMN Daniel Radcliffe
Smoking is a filthy habit, but DAMN Daniel Radcliffe
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment